Improve Workflow and Alleviate End-User Adoption Challenges
Available for both desktop and subscription versions of Microsoft® Office, this application harnesses the power of your firm’s client relationship data, delivering it at the right time so professionals can update, access, and consume client relationship data within their natural workflow at their desk or on the go.
- Professionals derive value from the data within their natural workflow at their desk or on the go, improving workflow and eliminating unnecessary efforts
- Marketing and business development professionals get better data, improving the success of their growth efforts
- The IT team gains a simplified experience for maintaining an application
Leveraging a LexisNexis patented technology, this application is delivered through a hybrid cloud model that enables a cloud-based application to securely access data (without storing it at rest) regardless of where it resides – on-premises behind a firewall, in a private cloud, or in a public cloud environment. This hybrid model combines the best aspects of SaaS with the control and choice clients demand. New innovation can be delivered seamlessly while enabling firms to manage and store the data where they prefer.
Increase User Adoption
Embedded data puts the information where it is needed most — in Outlook®, Word, and Excel®
DATA WHERE YOU NEED IT
HYBRID CLOUD DELIVERY MODEL
- Search and validate contact information
- Add new contact in two clicks
- Alerts for employment and job title changes
- Use embedded pane for daily tasks such as add/view activities, review relationship information or add/remove from a list
- Set options to automate activity tracking
- Map columns to show and count matches
- Use embedded pane for daily tasks such as add or view activities, review relationship information, or add/remove from a list
- Highlight text to search for contact in database
- Use embedded pane for daily tasks such as add/view activities, review relationship information, or add/remove from a list.
We Listened. Your Feedback Helped Us Develop InterAction for Office 365!
|User Interface Pane||Greatly simplifies how to log emails and add contacts and activities with a
redesigned pane that shows high-level contact data and key information across three tabs: Activities, Relationships, and Lists.
|Contacts||One click to identify if an email sender (plus anyone in CC) is an InterAction contact, and display relevant contact information.
Two clicks to add any contact not in CRM to your InterAction database.
|Alerts||Alerts shown under a single Activities tab include employment change and job title change.|
|Activities||Past and future activities are displayed in a single, easy-to-read pane with a blue dot indicating future activities and appointments.
Past activities displayed include attended events, RSVPs, phone calls, and meetings.
Log an email as an activity with just one touch.
|Relationships||Reveals co-workers who know a selected contact as a way to facilitate an introduction from a colleague.|
|Lists||Displays both marketing (with and without sponsorship) or working lists in just one click. You can sponsor, un-sponsor, and remove a contact from a list.|
Contact Us Now to Request A Demo or Speak to Your InterAction Account Manager