with InterAction® for Office 365®
There’s an abundance of data. How do you make the most of it?
CRM Specialist, Borenius Attorneys Ltd
InterAction users can generate visually dynamic reports that are quick and easy to understand.
Your firm's daily activities
InterAction usage across your firm
Relationship overview across InterAction contacts
Open and closed opportunities
Summary of Data Change Managment (DCM) tickets
All Activity Data
All Task Data
Company InterAction ID
- Search and validate contact information
- Add new contact in two clicks
- Alerts for employment and job title changes
- Use embedded pane for daily tasks such as add/view activities, review relationship information or add/remove from a list
- Set options to automate activity tracking
- Map columns to show and count matches
- Use embedded pane for daily tasks such as add or view activities, review relationship information, or add/remove from a list
- Highlight text to search for contact in database
- Use embedded pane for daily tasks such as add/view activities, review relationship information, or add/remove from a list.
We Listened. Your Feedback Helped Us Develop InterAction for Office 365!
|User Interface Pane||Greatly simplifies how to log emails and add contacts and activities with a
redesigned pane that shows high-level contact data and key information across three tabs: Activities, Relationships, and Lists.
|Contacts||One click to identify if an email sender (plus anyone in CC) is an InterAction contact, and display relevant contact information.
Two clicks to add any contact not in CRM to your InterAction database.
|Alerts||Alerts shown under a single Activities tab include employment change and job title change.|
|Activities||Past and future activities are displayed in a single, easy-to-read pane with a blue dot indicating future activities and appointments.
Past activities displayed include attended events, RSVPs, phone calls, and meetings.
Log an email as an activity with just one touch.
|Relationships||Reveals co-workers who know a selected contact as a way to facilitate an introduction from a colleague.|
|Lists||Displays both marketing (with and without sponsorship) or working lists in just one click. You can sponsor, un-sponsor, and remove a contact from a list.|
Contact Us Now to Request A Demo or Speak to Your InterAction Account Manager